Company specialized in gardening, pruning and felling trees and ornamental greenery
Pest and Deratization
The disinfestation service from Zanzara Tigre or Ratti is carried out by professionals with high technical knowledge on the subject.
Our staff designs and manufactures irrigation , sub-irrigation and drip systems for gardens , terraces and turf , being careful to use high quality materials.
When a tall tree is dead, seriously ill or dangerous for the safety of things and people.
Advice for the garden
A place born of love and passion for greenery
After many years of work we managed to fulfill a dream: today at Moda Garden we can finally manage the supply of plants and trees without having to go through intermediaries: we have created one of our nurseries that allows us to personally manage and control the quality of plants, flowers and everything necessary for your gardens, as well as guaranteeing significant savings to our customers on purchases.
Buy 3 Get One Free
Until November 21st
15% Off Succulents
Through September 1st
Ends October 12th
What Customers Are Saying
After years in the green field I chose Landscape Designer because it is immediate, simple and with a great visual effect, excellent in the setting and choice of materials with real images of leading partners in the sector. Absolutely customizable in the graphics even if already ‘rich and evocative. The staff of NBL Software is present and efficient and always projected to change. I made a great purchase.
he most complicated aspect of our beautiful job is to make the clients understand the ideas that underlie my projects. Since I use Landscape Designer the problem is solved. In a few hours I can produce high quality images and films with high impact for the clients, who no longer have to make fancy efforts to imagine how their own garden will come: now they can see it with their own eyes even before work begins !
Cleaning and maintenance tips for carports
Carports are just like any other outdoor structure in your home. It needs to be cleaned and maintained properly. The following tips from the experts at Carports Brisbane would help ensure that the carport stays in good condition and lasts longer.
- It is necessary to keep the car port clean from the inside as well. The floor should be cleaned on a regular basis to help get rid of the dirt and debris which accumulates on a daily basis. If the floor is concrete is should be recoated when the need arises. Despite the fact that even if the carport is used for a single vehicle, wear and tear occurs and the floor might start looking old and decrepit. If budget is not an issue consider a recoating for the floor of the carport.
- If you have two or more vehicles parked in the carport, make sure you have well defined boundaries to ensure proper parking space for each vehicle. This also adds to the look of the place, a little paint job on the floor demarcating the boundaries looks good and is a great idea to bring a little colour to the flooring.
- The outside structure of the Brisbane carport needs to be built and washed every once in a while. This would help get rid of the accumulated dust. Washing the carport with some soap and water with the help of a he pipe can do the trick. While metal carports require very little maintenance, regular washing can help it looking clean.
- If the carport had frames on the side or is enclosed, it’s necessary to clean the sides as well. While some people leave the cleaning to the occasionally rain, it still helps to clean the carport on a regular basis.
- Though carports which are customised are much sturdier, these need to be taken care of as well. Regular maintenance can help keep the carport looking as good as new. Sometimes the paint might lose its luster, therefore occasional paint jobs can actually help.
- Before you have a carport built it would be helpful if you have it build in an area which has a natural slope. This would help prevent the water from accumulating and provide a natural gradient for the water to fall off.
Keeping all the above mentioned things in mind would help the carport last longer and look well maintained. When getting a car port designed make sure you choose people who have the necessary experience building car ports. There are many carports which are already built and just need to be set up. If you are looking for a carport which can serve as a garage you would need to find car port builders who could help you achieve that.
Check out with the people in the vicinity. If someone has a carport which has a design that you like, you may always get a reference of the person who helped build it. Once you have the references make sure you follow through and have a detailed talk with the carport builders in Brisbane.
Don’t worry if you have a small garden. You can make the most of it by ensuring that you use up the space wisely. The right techniques would help make a smaller garden look just as appealing. The following tips from the experts at Byron Bay landscaping would help create a beautiful little garden.
- The basic idea for small scale gardening is to keep things minimal. This means creating only a single space which is going to be the main focus of the entire garden. This space can incorporate a small fountain, an interesting looking tree or a bed of smaller plants.
- When you introduce other plants into the garden, these should actually add to the visual appeal of the main focus on the garden instead of taking away from it. The other plants should over power the focal point.
- The main reason why smaller gardens look cluttered and unorganised is because there is too much happening at a certain pint. Any landscaper would be able to tell you that this is a major mistake instead there should be one specific feature which is then surrounded by plants which complement it.
- Also make sure you use a palette limited to a few colours only. Adding plants with too many colours can take away from the beauty of your space. You could go for vibrant colours like red or indigo or you could make use of a pastel pallet. Each when used correctly can actually look quite beautiful. The limited use of colours would allow you to create an illusion of a bigger space. Similarly light coloured flowers should be planted in the background while the more colourful ones should be in the front.
- Once you have decided on the colour palette, you must now choose the plant specimens which you would like planted in the garden. Smaller spaces do well when the plants aren’t too big. Bigger species of plants can overwhelm the smaller space and make it look congested.
- Sometimes it is better to take help from a professional landscaper. They would create a well thought out plan making sure that plants are placed strategically. You could also make use of the many dwarf plant varieties which are available in the market.
- If you are planning to install landscape features into a mall garden, make sure to pick materials which are neutral or consistent. Oozing a single material will maintain the flow creating an illusion of a bigger space. Adding too many materials can again take away from the beauty of a smaller garden.
- Making use of container plantings also looks great in a small space. It helps contain the plants into a small space. Small groups of color pots can add an interesting look into the garden.
- Similarly introducing a rocky wall can actually add depth to a smaller space. A raised flower bed can do the same.
For more information on small landscape projects make sure you contact Byron Bay landscaping.
Are you the sort of person who likes to enjoy good weather? What better way to have a great time spending a beautiful day out then to sit on your patio and watch the world go by. Most smart home owners know that investing in high quality outdoor furniture can greatly improve the aesthetic of their outdoor space. There are several reason why you should invest in outdoor furniture, some of these include the following:
- It can allow you to entertain guests outside when the weather is perfect
- You can turn your patio into a cozy outdoor space where you can sit and relax
- It can greatly improve the aesthetics. Well-designed outdoor furniture tends to look classy and adds a certain appeal to your space.
If you are about to buy outdoor furniture for the first time, make sure to keep the following tips in mind.
Always choose quality over cost
When buying outdoor furniture in sunshine coast, make sure you choose furniture which is high quality. It should be kept in mind that a furniture which is made with the finest material is also going to cost way more than regular furniture. It is crucial to buy furniture which is durable, especially if it’s for outdoor use. This is because this kind of furniture is exposed to the elements and should be able to with stand the wear. While choosing outdoor furniture the durability should be kept in mind, not the fact that it’s the least expensive item in the shop. Choosing high quality outdoor furniture is a great investment. This is because this kind of furniture is resistant to all kinds of wear and tear and can look as good as new year after year when maintained properly.
The style of the furniture
Outdoor furniture differs from furniture which is kept indoors. It is often preferable that the furniture which is to place in the garden or the patio I lightweight. However, it should be sturdy enough to withstand the elements as well. Most people like to invest in stylish yet quality pieces which can complement their outdoor area.
Also when choosing the style of the furniture you would need to make sure that it should be made with high quality fabrics which make it durable enough to with stand ay form of weather condition. You need to look for fabrics which won’t fade under the constant heat and light. The foam should also be such that it is quick drying. If you buy furniture made from cheap foam, it may remain wet if it accidentally soaks up some water and you may not be able to use it for days. Always buy outdoor furniture from a well-known store in Sunshine Coast.
While choosing outdoor furniture you would have a great deal of variety to choose from. You may be swayed by something which looks big and elaborate but if your space is small you would do better while choosing more delicately made furniture.
Thinking about selling your home? Moving into a new house? In either cases it is essential to get a building and pest inspection in Gold Coast. There are several reasons why getting an inspection done is actually beneficial to both the buyer and seller of the property. The major reason why most people don’t consider one is because they think of it as an additional expense. What they don’t consider is that it is an expense which would only serve to benefit them in the future.
So what happens during a pest inspection? In order to understand what you can expect at a building and pest inspection read the following:
- The building and pest inspection services would send professionals who would do a comprehensive observation of the building you are about to either buy or sell. They would check the building and all areas which are prone to infestation from pests and rodents. Special attention is paid to attics and basements because this is where rodents or pests usually hide.
- They would also closely examine the structure of the building. Pest infestation could wreak havoc with the building structure. There might be open spaces due to which the internal structure might be exposed.
- The cabling can also be faulty due to the fact that pests might have eaten into the cable and exposed the inside wiring. All these problems are noted down only to be mentioned into a report which the inspector would issue once the inspection is completed.
- An inspection can take around a few hours. It is also essential that you walk along with the building inspector to take a look as well. This would help you give a fairly good idea of how things stand and what measures you should take to ensure that you would make a good ale or a wise investment.
- The building inspector would first ensure to check for any cracks or peeling off in the walls. They would examine the frames to see whether they are falling off due to rust or due to a pest infestation.
In order to make sure that the building inspection is as successful as possible, make sure to keep the following things in mind:
- Make sure the locks to all the rooms are unlocked so that the inspection can be carried out in all the rooms. Sometimes the infestation may be limited to one room only. So make sure that everything is open and easy to access on the day of the inspection.
- Keep children and pest away while the rooms are being inspected to minimise the distractions.
- Remove any objects which block access to the roof or the attic as well as the basement these are the first places where inspection would take place.
- They would also analyse the ventilation to rule all the presence of pests. The wood work is also checked to rule out the presence of termites or other such pests. When termites are preset the wooden structure are often found to be weak or a small deposit of powder is found round the structures.
The advantages of pressure cleaning your home
The exterior of your home is prone to a great deal of wear and tear. This is because it is exposed to extreme weather conditions. With time it is common for the paint to degrade, discolour or oxidise. This is the main reason why your home might start looking old and unclean. Over the year this can depreciate the value of your home as well.
Wind, dirt, grime and ultra violet rays can wreak havoc on your property making it look dirty and old before time. Sometimes attack by insects in the form of cobwebs and nest can be a nuisance as well. Plus if your home is under the constant attack of birds it not easy to get rid of the dirt and debris by an ordinary water hose. Besides the weather there are also quite a few elements which are responsible for deteriorating the exterior of your home.
If you do not pressure wash your home at least once a year you would notice that it becomes increasingly difficult to have your exterior looking better. You may have to invest in a new paint job which can be a great deal more expensive. Pus your new paint job wouldn’t remain new for a long tie if you let all the dirt accumulate without having it pressure washed.
The following are a few advantages of pressure cleaning your Brisbane home:
- It can help keep the value of your property intact. A home which is pressure washed on a regular basis has exterior walls which look new and well kept. It helps improve the overall aesthetic look of your home and makes it stand out as one of the best looking properties on the block. It helps create a great first impression so potential buyers are impressed by the way how well kept your home actually is.
- Your home looks welcoming and beautiful. We all love to live in a place which is clean and well kept. Once you make sure your home is pressure cleaned on a regular basis by hiring pressure cleaning services in Brisbane you wouldn’t wan it looking any other way.
- It can help get rid of all the pesky insects. Pressure washing your home means you can say goodbye to those creepy crawlies. Sometimes spiders and wasps can present a risk especially if you have small children or pets around in the house. It is better to get rid of these.
- The exterior of your home is prone to dirt, algae, mould and mildew. It can actually affect the health of your loved ones. Also once you see black mod appearing on the exterior walls it’s not easy to get rid of it. Therefore ensuring that your home is pressure washed on a regular basis would help keep the heath of your loved ones in the best condition.
The cost of pressure washing your home should be considered as an investment which helps safe guard the look of your home and keep it free from dirt and debris as well for more information on pressure cleaning Brisbane, contact a local business.
Get In Touch!