Company specialized in gardening, pruning and felling trees and ornamental greenery
Pest and Deratization
The disinfestation service from Zanzara Tigre or Ratti is carried out by professionals with high technical knowledge on the subject.
Our staff designs and manufactures irrigation , sub-irrigation and drip systems for gardens , terraces and turf , being careful to use high quality materials.
When a tall tree is dead, seriously ill or dangerous for the safety of things and people.
Advice for the garden
A place born of love and passion for greenery
After many years of work we managed to fulfill a dream: today at Moda Garden we can finally manage the supply of plants and trees without having to go through intermediaries: we have created one of our nurseries that allows us to personally manage and control the quality of plants, flowers and everything necessary for your gardens, as well as guaranteeing significant savings to our customers on purchases.
Buy 3 Get One Free
Until November 21st
15% Off Succulents
Through September 1st
Ends October 12th
What Customers Are Saying
After years in the green field I chose Landscape Designer because it is immediate, simple and with a great visual effect, excellent in the setting and choice of materials with real images of leading partners in the sector. Absolutely customizable in the graphics even if already ‘rich and evocative. The staff of NBL Software is present and efficient and always projected to change. I made a great purchase.
he most complicated aspect of our beautiful job is to make the clients understand the ideas that underlie my projects. Since I use Landscape Designer the problem is solved. In a few hours I can produce high quality images and films with high impact for the clients, who no longer have to make fancy efforts to imagine how their own garden will come: now they can see it with their own eyes even before work begins !
Thinking about selling your home? Moving into a new house? In either cases it is essential to get a building and pest inspection in Gold Coast. There are several reasons why getting an inspection done is actually beneficial to both the buyer and seller of the property. The major reason why most people don’t consider one is because they think of it as an additional expense. What they don’t consider is that it is an expense which would only serve to benefit them in the future.
So what happens during a pest inspection? In order to understand what you can expect at a building and pest inspection read the following:
- The building and pest inspection services would send professionals who would do a comprehensive observation of the building you are about to either buy or sell. They would check the building and all areas which are prone to infestation from pests and rodents. Special attention is paid to attics and basements because this is where rodents or pests usually hide.
- They would also closely examine the structure of the building. Pest infestation could wreak havoc with the building structure. There might be open spaces due to which the internal structure might be exposed.
- The cabling can also be faulty due to the fact that pests might have eaten into the cable and exposed the inside wiring. All these problems are noted down only to be mentioned into a report which the inspector would issue once the inspection is completed.
- An inspection can take around a few hours. It is also essential that you walk along with the building inspector to take a look as well. This would help you give a fairly good idea of how things stand and what measures you should take to ensure that you would make a good ale or a wise investment.
- The building inspector would first ensure to check for any cracks or peeling off in the walls. They would examine the frames to see whether they are falling off due to rust or due to a pest infestation.
In order to make sure that the building inspection is as successful as possible, make sure to keep the following things in mind:
- Make sure the locks to all the rooms are unlocked so that the inspection can be carried out in all the rooms. Sometimes the infestation may be limited to one room only. So make sure that everything is open and easy to access on the day of the inspection.
- Keep children and pest away while the rooms are being inspected to minimise the distractions.
- Remove any objects which block access to the roof or the attic as well as the basement these are the first places where inspection would take place.
- They would also analyse the ventilation to rule all the presence of pests. The wood work is also checked to rule out the presence of termites or other such pests. When termites are preset the wooden structure are often found to be weak or a small deposit of powder is found round the structures.
The advantages of pressure cleaning your home
The exterior of your home is prone to a great deal of wear and tear. This is because it is exposed to extreme weather conditions. With time it is common for the paint to degrade, discolour or oxidise. This is the main reason why your home might start looking old and unclean. Over the year this can depreciate the value of your home as well.
Wind, dirt, grime and ultra violet rays can wreak havoc on your property making it look dirty and old before time. Sometimes attack by insects in the form of cobwebs and nest can be a nuisance as well. Plus if your home is under the constant attack of birds it not easy to get rid of the dirt and debris by an ordinary water hose. Besides the weather there are also quite a few elements which are responsible for deteriorating the exterior of your home.
If you do not pressure wash your home at least once a year you would notice that it becomes increasingly difficult to have your exterior looking better. You may have to invest in a new paint job which can be a great deal more expensive. Pus your new paint job wouldn’t remain new for a long tie if you let all the dirt accumulate without having it pressure washed.
The following are a few advantages of pressure cleaning your Brisbane home:
- It can help keep the value of your property intact. A home which is pressure washed on a regular basis has exterior walls which look new and well kept. It helps improve the overall aesthetic look of your home and makes it stand out as one of the best looking properties on the block. It helps create a great first impression so potential buyers are impressed by the way how well kept your home actually is.
- Your home looks welcoming and beautiful. We all love to live in a place which is clean and well kept. Once you make sure your home is pressure cleaned on a regular basis by hiring pressure cleaning services in Brisbane you wouldn’t wan it looking any other way.
- It can help get rid of all the pesky insects. Pressure washing your home means you can say goodbye to those creepy crawlies. Sometimes spiders and wasps can present a risk especially if you have small children or pets around in the house. It is better to get rid of these.
- The exterior of your home is prone to dirt, algae, mould and mildew. It can actually affect the health of your loved ones. Also once you see black mod appearing on the exterior walls it’s not easy to get rid of it. Therefore ensuring that your home is pressure washed on a regular basis would help keep the heath of your loved ones in the best condition.
The cost of pressure washing your home should be considered as an investment which helps safe guard the look of your home and keep it free from dirt and debris as well for more information on pressure cleaning Brisbane, contact a local business.
If you are looking for someone for roof repair in Melbourne, you have to make sure you find the right roofer. The roof is usually the first thing which people notice when coming from a distance. A roof which is in good condition can improve the aesthetic of your home. Similarly a roof which looks old and decrepit can take away from the beauty of your home.
You need to find the right roofer who can advise you regarding the right choice of material for the roof repairs. They would also ensure whether the roofing can be restored or you would need a complete roof replacement. If you are considering replacing the roof you have an option to choose from a tiled roof or a steel roof. There are many benefits to a steel roof. Number one being that it’s sturdy and durable. Most roofers would guarantees at least twenty year on a steel roof because it is weather resistant. It is also great for houses which have to face harsh weather condition.
Tie roofing works well too because besides being durable it is also an aesthetic option. You have the option of choosing terracotta, slate or concrete tiles. Each have their own set of benefits. The major reason why most roofers prefer to use tiles is because they are noncombustible and weather resistant. They are considered to be even more durable then steel and can last a great deal longer as well. So if you want to make a great investment, make sure you consider tiling as a roofing option.
If you have been facing problems with a leaking roof, you might want to consider sarking. Sarking is the laying down of a foil like material under the original roofing. This prevents water from seeping in from the roof. It also proves to be a sort of an insulator, keeping the temperature cost about within the home.
If you are looking for a quote for the roofing option that you have in mind, you would need to go through the house plan to get the exact dimensions of the roof. You can let those be known to the roofing expert who would then give you a quote based on those. The quote is based on the number of services which the expert would have to carry out. It should also be noted that whether you are simply looking for a roof restoration or a complete roof replacement. The price of the quote may exceed for roofs which are steeper or harder to reach because they require another level of expertise.
Make sure of the following when hiring a roofer in Melbourne:
- Make sure you hire a roofer who has the license to carry out roofing and rendering services.
- Having a license allows them to carry out all the work without a hassle. Someone who is licensed also carries insurance.
- Make sure you hire someone who has the necessary experience in handling roof restoration and replacement projects.
Essential Things To Note About Cement Rendering
When it comes to the interior, and exterior wall finishes for commercial, buildings, and houses, cement rendering is the best and the most popular choice.
Cement rendering is a premixed layer comprising of cement and sand, all mixed in a definite proportion of cement, ion brick, mud brick and stone surface for a smooth texture.
For texture, you can apply cement render successfully to acquire various varieties of textures such as coloured, painted, pigmented, course, natural or smooth.
When you consider the interior and exterior surfaces of a house or commercial building, you’ll realise that each usually features distinct surface texture preferences.
However, cement rendering has been on the forefront offering a unique appeal to both houses and commercial buildings. The most interesting information is that cement rendering is the best option and it is in a position of being customised for different textural appeals regarding the requirement of the client.
Other than this, cement rendering plays an essential role in offering a typical depth sense and a high-end reflective quality, and hence difficult to achieve when using paints in other cases. Other advantages of cement rendering include:
- You can easily customise it for a unique appeal and texture to surfaces.
- It is the best choice when you want to acquire both aesthetic and decorative appearances for interior and exterior surfaces.
- It plays an essential role in adding elegance to the statement spaces such as those in the splash-backs, feature walls, reception area, and many more.
You can complement cement rendering with designer embellishment by using clay, timbers or an exposed brick, which plays an essential in adding a signature style to your surface looks.
Polished cement render is the best option for a wide range of construction like columns, splash-backs, ceilings, bathrooms, receptions, facades, bench tops, restaurants, and cafeterias, and featured walls both in exteriors and interiors.
Most people prefer cement renders because of their strength and toughness. However, they come with a certain proportion of limitations.
You can enhance the durability and flexibility of the cement render by using a certain mixture of additives such as hydrated lime and other essential elements. But the cement render will be prone to cracking as it tends to be too hard.
An excellent example of limitation associated with cement rendering is the case of lime render which is not waterproof. However, you can opt to the multiple choices in paints and plaster which are always available in the imperious form. Therefore, with the paints and plasters waterproof application, you are in a position of efficiently protecting the walls from moisture damage.
In the past, cement renders were used to be mixed instantly on the spot before their application. However, as the technology keeps advancing, you can find a readymade mix in the market that:
- Are the best option for new constructions, where the substrates are firm, and the movements are low, and hence reducing the cracking propensity.
- Can be applied by using machines and hence saves energy and much time.
- Features a consistent render mixture proportion that is essential in minimising cracks in the cement render surfaces.
- Offers a consisted mixture proportion that eliminates cases of proportional alterations on spot mixing.
Finally, we can conclude that cement rendering is a relatively cheap and budget-friendly option for both interior and exterior walls.
It’s almost Christmas time and before we know it, we’ll be heading into the summer all over again. Making sure we are ready to encounter summer and enjoy the breezes that flow at night, it is very important that certain customized changes are made in our lives. There are multiple things we can change and prioritize in our lives as per our understandings.
If you own a farmhouse and head over there for a great summer or a simple party, then you definitely want to customize and change how your farmhouse looks during the summer. There are many customized changes that can take place in the farmhouses during the summer. All these changes are dependent on the weather and work better in the summer than in the winters. To make sure you are able to cope with the summertime, these are a few initial changes you can do to your lifestyle:
1. Get Palm Trees
Ever been to beaches with the most amazingly long and standing palm trees? They offer nothing but the best feeling in the world. Palm trees not only cool down the temperature of the areas they are grown in, also give it a very aesthetically pleasing feel. These trees allow you to enjoy the shade against harsh sunlight during the summers in your farmhouse and become an amazing prop for your photography. If you’re worried about how to maintain them, don’t worry palm tree pruning Perth will offer professional services to allow proper maintenance and care for the trees.
2. Get Fairy lights
In the summer nights, you always need great lighting and whatever is aesthetically pleasing and not too heating. Lights are an essential part of making sure the decor of a place is appealing however, massive lights cause heat waves in the air which make it suffocating for the people who are present at the place.
Getting fairy lights is possibly the cheapest and most enjoyable things to have at your farmhouses. These lights can be bought in multiple colors, yellow being the most famous and used ones. Fairy lights can be cluttered in one place to give an artistic effect or they can be hung from a pillar to radiate light in the summer night parties.
3. Keep Floral Arrangements
One cost effective way of decorating and refurbishing your farmhouse in the summers is arranging flowers around the entire place. There are many ways you can do so for example, laying the flowers in the circular spirals around the pillars or place them freshly in the water vases around the entire farmhouse. There are many ways one can keep the flowers. Flowers not only offer a great way to make the farmhouse seem fresh but also smell nice and enjoyable.
Get In Touch!